It is confusing that the single most important aspect of freediving - our mind - receives by far the least attention in any certification or coaching programme. Freedivers become obsessed with training the physical aspects and techniques, and then increasingly are frustrated when their hard work doesn't pay off. Most freedivers never receive targeted mental training, and without any constructive advice on how to proceed, they simply train harder and end up over-trained, exhausted, frustrated and resenting the time they spend in the water, instead of loving each and every dive.
The mind constitutes well over 80% of any performance, possibly closer to 90-95%. The only training Sara did in 2011 to take herself from 88m to 104m, was four dives, no warm-ups, no additional training dives in between those dives, no breath hold practice and no physical strength, flexibility or adaptation training. She did one dive every 8-10 days, and in between she meditated. Sara rested her body, and worked on the one aspect of herself which she knew has the power to take her to the next stage; her Mind.
Videos contained in this course:
- Lecture: The Mind - 28 mins
- Kriya: To Prepare for Deep Meditation - 45 mins
- Meditation: Positive Mind - 15 mins
- Meditation: Negative Mind - 16 mins
- Meditation: Neutral Mind - 18 mins
- Pranayama: Inner Conflict Resolver Reflex - 15 mins
- Lecture: Mind, Body, Spirit - 20 mins
Total time: over two and a half hours
MORE ABOUT THIS COURSE
- Seven videos and over two and a half hours of targeted MANAGE YOUR MIND training
- A further two and a half hours of tips and technique training in 22 "How to..." videos
- Video streaming on any mobile device
- Audio downloads of the lectures and visualisations to take with you wherever you want
- Step by step six week programme to ensure you get the best out of your MANAGE YOUR MIND experience
- Lifetime access to all videos and online content
WHY IS MANAGE YOUR MIND IMPORTANT?
Everything that we experience in life starts with a thought. If our thoughts are not directed, disciplined or focused, not only our dives, but our whole life, is at the whim of a mind which is often more directed by fear and negativity, than any clear, positive conscious plan.
Meditation is not simply something that yogis do to get closer to God, it is the single most important tool we have in the modern day to get our lives, our destinies and our dives going the way WE want them to go.
MANAGE YOUR MIND is a targeted programme to help you begin to bring your mind back under your control, so you can have the experiences you want – including deep, relaxed, fun, blissful dives - when you want them.
PREMIUM clients will receive a personal online consultation and three one to one sessions with Sara.